- AB1600 2013 Annual Development Fee Report now available.
- Housing Element Update
- February 26, 2014 - Applications now being sought for Petaluma Museum Association Board of Directors. Read more…
- Feb. 19, 2014 - New Flood Insurance Rate Maps
- Dec. 19, 2013 - Wintertime water conservation can save you money on your water bill all year long. Read More...
- Sept. 26, 2013 - Information from CoveredCA, a partner with the State of CA, concerning the Affordable Care Act.
- Aug 22, 2013 - Press Release - Art in Public: Introducing Petaluma's Public Art Master Plan. Download here.
- Current EV Charging Stations in Petaluma
- Frequently Visited
- Petaluma Community Development Successor Agency
- Pay your water/waster bills via telephone. English announcement / Spanish announcement. More information...
- Petaluma Water Ways information - Read more...
- Animal Services
- Adopted Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Petaluma Transit
- Public GIS Portal
- Senior Center
- Water Conservation
- Water/Sewer Payment Information
- Emergency Info
- Water Quality Report 2012 (current)
- Mandatory Recycling for Businesses - Effective, July 1, 2012, new State law requires recycling. Read more.
- Petaluma SMART Rail Station Areas: TOD Master Plan. For more information…
- Press Release - Denman Reach Phase 3 grant approved. More Information
- Petaluma Railroad Trestle
- 2012 Petaluma Traffic Safety Report
- Rainier Scoping Session held Tuesday, August 30. More Information
- Petaluma Theatre District Documents. For more information.
- GANN Appropriations Limit Calculation for FY 2011-2012
- Read, subscribe to Library newsletters
- City of Petaluma - General Plan 2025
- Community Rating System (CRS) – Annual Recertification Report
- Departmental Reports
- Central Petaluma Specific Plan
- Street Closures
- Lynch Creek Trail Project
- Water Conservation
11 English Street (Map It)
Petaluma, CA 94952
Monday - Thursday
City of Petaluma Event Hotline: 781-1283
|Join our email list||View a slideshow of the city|