- May 15, 2013– Annual Water Quality Report 2012 (current) Download here.
- May 14, 2013 – Police Department releases most recent update of DRAFT MASSAGE ORDINANCE for community review before May 20 Council meeting. Download here.
- Fiscal year 2013-2014 preliminary budget posted.
- Want to serve on a City Board, Commission, or Committee? Applications now being sought. For more information…
- April 18, 2013 SMART Construction Advisory – Petaluma Area. Read More…
- April 15, 2013 -
The counter to apply for encroachment permits is open the following days and hours: Monday - Thursday at 11 English St.
9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
or call 707-778-4303 press option 6 for permit questions and applications
or call 707-778-4303 press option 7 for permit inspections
You may also apply online (link)
- April 3, 2013 - The City of Petaluma is pleased to announce that we now offer our business license customers the ability to renew their licenses online. Sign Up to register for access to your business license renewal. Once you enroll as an eUser and link your business license, you may calculate and pay your renewal fee online.
- Mar. 18, 2013 - FEIA for Riverfront now available for download.
- March 8, 2013 - Police Dept. announces feature in parking citations, now able to take online appeals/contests. Read more in the Traffic section under Parking Tickets/Citations.
- Frequently Visited
- Petaluma Community Development Successor Agency
- Pay your water/waster bills via telephone. English announcement / Spanish announcement. More information...
- Petaluma Water Ways information - Read more...
- Animal Services
- Adopted Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Petaluma Transit
- Public GIS Portal
- Senior Center
- Water Conservation
- Water/Sewer Payment Information
- Emergency Info
- Water Quality Report 2012 (current)
- Mandatory Recycling for Businesses - Effective, July 1, 2012, new State law requires recycling. Read more.
- Petaluma SMART Rail Station Areas: TOD Master Plan. For more information…
- Press Release - Denman Reach Phase 3 grant approved. More Information
- Petaluma Railroad Trestle
- 2012 Petaluma Traffic Safety Report
- Rainier Scoping Session held Tuesday, August 30. More Information
- Petaluma Theatre District Documents. For more information.
- GANN Appropriations Limit Calculation for FY 2011-2012
- Read, subscribe to Library newsletters
- City of Petaluma - General Plan 2025
- Community Rating System (CRS) – Annual Recertification Report
- Departmental Reports
- Central Petaluma Specific Plan
- Street Closures
- Lynch Creek Trail Project
- Draft 2012 Flood Insurance Rate Maps
11 English Street (Map It)
Petaluma, CA 94952
Monday - Thursday
City of Petaluma Event Hotline: 781-1283
|Join our email list||View a slideshow of the city|