Construction and Improvements Department Home

Did you know that under most circumstances, you need to work with the City's Planning Division - see their web site.

Make sure your intended site is properly zoned;

If you're starting a home business, get a Home Occupancy Permit;

Work with our Planning Division on your site plans, construction, tenant improvements;

If you have a big project, get on the agenda for the Development Review Team



Get business development updates

Get Business Development Updates


For business assistance, contact:
Ingrid Alverde, Economic Development Manager
ialverde @, 707-778-4549