- City Council
- Election Info
- Voting Info
The City Of Petaluma NO LONGER ACCEPTS PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
- City of Petaluma Municipal Code
- Records and Document Search
- Public Records Request Form
- Domestic Partners
- Legislative Services
- City Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Serving on Citizen Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- Information for Applicants to City Boards, Commissions, and Committees
- City Application Form
- Planning Commission Supplemental Questionnaire
- Meeting Schedule for Regional, County, and City Bodies
- Agency Report of Public Official Appointments (FPPC Form 806)
- The City Of Petaluma NO LONGER ACCEPTS PASSPORT APPLICATIONS
To maintain the integrity of the legislative process in the City of Petaluma and ensure an informed citizenry by providing administrative and technical support to the City Council, conducting their legislative meetings; disseminating information concerning legislative decision and policy issues; protecting and preserving official City records, facilitating the distribution of information via the City's Internet presence; administering municipal elections every two years; and facilitating the filing of campaign and economic interests disclosures as required by the Political Reform Act.
We're here to serve you, whether you are a public official, staff member, or interested citizen. Utilizing traditional paper files as well as a computerized legislative information system, our personnel locate data, provide copies or printouts, and answer your questions. We take pride in our ability to provide you with the most up-to-date, accurate information concerning our local legislative process, and we encourage you to make use of our resources.
Read what one user of our service had to say on Yelp.com -
"When I pulled up to this office I thought to myself, wow, this place needs a renovation. And then I walked inside and I was surrounded by wood paneling with about 36 too many coats of clear varnish and I thought, great... Another government office with terrible and depressing decor, these people can't be happy. And when non-happy people are helping you, service usually goes right out of the window.
But somehow these incredible people are REALLY happy! And REALLY nice! And REALLY helpful! A government agency with really nice people who are actually helpful and have their system totally worked out so there's no unnecessary time wasted? A true anomaly.
Requests for information are usually the initial contact for most callers and visitors to the City Clerk's Office. You may view some of the documents maintained by the City Clerk's Office at this web site as pdf documents. Other public documents and records not available online are available through the City Clerk's Office. Documents in the City Clerk's Office include the following:
- Audio Library of Council Meetings (prior to February 2005)
- CD/DVD Library of Council Meetings (beginning February 2005)
- City of Petaluma Charter and Municipal Code
- City Council Procedural Rules
- Deeds (City-related)
- Minutes of City Council Meetings
Claire Cooper, CMC
11 English Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Mon-Thurs