- Feedback Form
The primary goal of the Building Division of the Community Development Department is to provide quality services to the community in a manner that is comprehensive, efficient, knowledgeable and helpful to the public.
The Division is responsible for:
- Plan review and permit issuance of all proposed construction to assure compliance with all state and local building codes.
- Explaining codes, ordinances, requirements and regulations that apply to individual building projects.
- Assisting the public with their concerns about public safety within their homes or places of business.
- Provides building inspection services for all privately funded development.
- Supports the City’s Code Enforcement program.
For more information regarding the Building Division, you may contact the Community Development Department at 707.778.4301, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or request information in person in the Community Development Department.
Contact Information11 English St.
Petaluma, CA 94952
Monday through Thursday – Closed every Friday
Hours: 8am - 12 pm and 1pm - 5pm
Mondays through Thursdays, Closed Fridays
- Contractors State License Board
- Housing & Community Development
- Petaluma School District
- Bay Area Quality Management
- Sonoma County Health Services
- Sonoma County Assessor
- Sonoma County PRMD
- California Building Officials
- International Code Council
- Underground Service Alert
- U.S. EPA Mold Guide