- Building Division
- Planning Division
- Feedback Form
applications and handoutsFOR HOMEOWNERS WHO WISH TO MODIFY SINGLE FAMILY HOMES
These forms and handouts are for homeowners who wish to build an addition to their home, demolish some parts of their home, change the exterior appearance of the home, modify fencing, start a home based business, or put up a sign. For all changes related to single family homes, please also check with Building Division regarding applicable codes and permits.
Please fill out the General Application Form first.
COMMONLY USED FORMS AND HANDOUTS
LESS COMMONLY USED FORMS AND HANDOUTS
Site Plan and Architectural Review
Specific Plan / Zoning Amendment
Parcel and Subdivision Maps
- Tentative Parcel/Subdivision Map Application Checklist (You may also use this checklist for Amendments to Tentative Maps)
- Final Parcel / Subdivision Map Application Checklist (You may also use this checklist for Amendments to Final Maps)
- Telecommunication Facility Application Checklist
- Telecommunication Facility Information Handout
- Appendix A (Detailed information for each type of Telecommunications Facility)
- Telecommunication Carriers and Providers Registration Form
- Telecommunication Maintenance / Facility Removal Agreement
Is your home in a historic district? If so, please refer to the section on historic preservation.
Contact Information11 English St.
Petaluma, CA 94952
Hours: 8am - 4pm
Monday through Thursday – Closed every Friday
Hours: 8am - 5pm
Mondays through Thursdays, Closed Fridays