- November 26, 2013 – Want to serve on the Planning Commission or Youth Commission? Apply by December 30th. Read more…
- October 23, 2013 – On December 3, 2013 at 6:00 pm the City of Petaluma and FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) will be presenting an open house style meeting at the Lucchesi Community Center.
- Sept. 26, 2013 - Information from CoveredCA, a partner with the State of CA, concerning the Affordable Care Act.
September 19, 2013 Fuel NO LONGER available at the Petaluma Marina. For more information please contact the Harbormaster’s Office at 707-778-4489.
- Aug 22, 2013 - Press Release - Art in Public: Introducing Petaluma's Public Art Master Plan. Download here.
- Aug 1, 2013 – Police Department releases most recent update of DRAFT MASSAGE ORDINANCE for the Aug. 5 Council meeting. Download here.
- Frequently Visited
- Petaluma Community Development Successor Agency
- Pay your water/waster bills via telephone. English announcement / Spanish announcement. More information...
- Petaluma Water Ways information - Read more...
- Animal Services
- Adopted Budgets
- Employment Opportunities
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Petaluma Transit
- Public GIS Portal
- Senior Center
- Water Conservation
- Water/Sewer Payment Information
- Emergency Info
- Water Quality Report 2012 (current)
- Mandatory Recycling for Businesses - Effective, July 1, 2012, new State law requires recycling. Read more.
- Petaluma SMART Rail Station Areas: TOD Master Plan. For more information…
- Press Release - Denman Reach Phase 3 grant approved. More Information
- Petaluma Railroad Trestle
- 2012 Petaluma Traffic Safety Report
- Rainier Scoping Session held Tuesday, August 30. More Information
- Petaluma Theatre District Documents. For more information.
- GANN Appropriations Limit Calculation for FY 2011-2012
- Read, subscribe to Library newsletters
- City of Petaluma - General Plan 2025
- Community Rating System (CRS) – Annual Recertification Report
- Departmental Reports
- Central Petaluma Specific Plan
- Street Closures
- Lynch Creek Trail Project
- Draft 2012 Flood Insurance Rate Maps
11 English Street (Map It)
Petaluma, CA 94952
Monday - Thursday
City of Petaluma Event Hotline: 781-1283
|Join our email list||View a slideshow of the city|