As of July 1, 2016, we are required to post a catalog of all enterprise software. Here is our report.
What We Support
Information Technology supports the following systems and subsystems for City personnel:
- 300+ PC-based workstations, running Windows 7 and Microsoft Office. Workstations are primarily Dell.
- 40+ mobile-based computers for Police and inspectors.
- Over 70 file servers of various sizes, running GIS, Windows 2012 or 2008, Exchange, SQL Server, and Internet Information Server.
- Internet connectivity and email for City staff, with sophisticated anti-virus, anti-spam mechanisms.
- An array of enterprise-wide systems including financial management, e-government, permitting, GIS and records systems.
- A wide variety of small vertical software packages serving special needs of individual departments and users.
- Wide area network, using ATT fiber service, T1, Wireless, and Cisco routers.
- City-wide Cisco Voice-Over-IP telephone and voicemail sytems.
- In the interest of security, we cannot be more specific regarding our configurations. For further information, please contact us via our Email form.
- Access to certain services wia web portals, for City employees.
- Although we support City staff, there is the occasional need for our support of outside functions: other agencies, functions at the Community Center, etc. For those purposes, we've developed some scope and pricing - see Brochure.