- Recreation Facilities and Parks
- Recreation Programs
Documents of Interest
- Park Reservation Booklet
- Application for Field Use Permit
- Dog Run Areas
- City Parks Grid (a one-page grid listing all parks and their amenities)
General Park Use Guidelines:
- All parks are smoke - free.
- Personal BBQ's are not allowed.
- Permits are required for groups of 20 or more.
- Dogs are to be on a leash at all time.
(The only exception is if you are in a designated Dog Run Area during off leash hours.)
Looking to have a picnic or event in one of our parks? Most of our parks are on a first-come, first-served basis, however several of our large parks have picnic/event areas that can be reserved for your event. Learn more about the reservable parks below and call us at (707) 778-4380 for more information.
To rent any of the above parks, download the Park Reservation Booklet, complete the application and policy pages, and return it in person to our office at 320 N. McDowell Blvd.
Alphabetical List of All Parks or (All Inclusive Map)
320 N McDowell Blvd
Petaluma, CA 94954
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
General Division Inquiries 707.778.4380
Adults over 55 707.778.4399
Community Gardens 707.778.4380
Facility & Park Reservations 707.778.4380
Parks Maintenance 707.778.4303
Program Registration 707.778.4380
Drew Halter (Adult Sports, Field Rentals)
Kara Vorhees (Preschool, Camps, Craft Fair)
Sandra Kraus (Senior Center)