- Recreation Facilities and Parks
- Recreation Programs
We are proud to offer this newest of boating facilities for your use and enjoyment. The waters of the Petaluma Marina are part of the Petaluma River, a channel that runs fourteen miles from the north end of Petaluma to the San Pablo Bay. The river is enjoyed for its excellent boating, fishing, and water skiing.
Harbormaster's Office781 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, CA 94954
(located next to the Boat Launch, between Hwy 101 overpass and the Sheraton Hotel) 707-778-4489
Marina Boat Dock Wash is temporarily closed
Friday thru Sunday 8am – 5pm
Marina Fuel - effective Jan. 19, 2017
Fuel Types Available: Midgrade Unleaded, and Ultra-low Sulfur Dyed #2 Diesel
- Midgrade Unleaded: $3.73 per gallon
- ULSD Dyed #2 Diesel: $3.54 per gallon
Fuel Dock Hours:
Tuesday thru Thursday 10am – 3pm
Friday thru Sunday 8am – 4:30pm
- Key Controlled Security Gates
- 167 Slips
- Telephone Service
- Private Restrooms/Showers for boathers
- Plenty of Free Parking for boaters
- Full service utilities, including water, waste pump, 30 AMP electrical service
- Kayak Storage Available
- Day Use: $5.00
- Season Pass - June 1 through May 31: $51.00
- Senior Season Pass - (62 and Older): $26.00
- Living aboard a vessel is not permitted.
- Staying aboard your vessel three consecutive days in a seven day period is allowed.
- The marina's public launch facility is adjacent to the Harbormaster's Office.
Kayak Storage Rates$98.00 per kayak, per quarter year (3 months) and a required key deposit.
Slip Rate ScheduleBefore you bring your vessel into the slip, the following items must be in our possession:
First month paid in advance.
- Security deposit equal to one month's rent.
- Gate key deposit, $30.00 per key.
- Application approved by Harbormaster.
- Insurance showing $300,000 liability, listing the City of Petaluma as additional insured.
- Copy of current boat registration.
The monthly rental rate is $5.96 per foot up to 29 feet and $6.88 per foot for 30 feet and larger for vessel or slip, whichever is greater. Larger end ties available
- Marina Transient Rate $29 per day
- Turning Basin Transient fee is $29 per day, also.
Haystack Landing BridgeMarine vessels wanting to gain access should contact the Bridge Tender or SMART rail Operations Center in advance.
When onsite the Bridge Tender can be contacted via VHF Radio contact via channel 9 & 16, or via phone at 707-890-8650
Follow this link to Harbor Tides:
320 N McDowell Blvd
Petaluma, CA 94954
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
General Division Inquiries 707.778.4380
Adults over 55 707.778.4399
Community Gardens 707.778.4380
Facility & Park Reservations 707.778.4380
Parks Maintenance 707.778.4303
Program Registration 707.778.4380
Drew Halter (Adult Sports, Field Rentals)
Kara Vorhees (Preschool, Camps, Craft Fair)
Sandra Kraus (Senior Center)