- Recreation Facilities and Parks
- Recreation Programs
We are proud to offer this newest of boating facilities for your use and enjoyment. The waters of the Petaluma Marina are part of the Petaluma River, a channel that runs fourteen miles from the north end of Petaluma to the San Pablo Bay. The river is enjoyed for its excellent boating, fishing, and water skiing.
781 Baywood Drive
Petaluma, CA 94954
(located next to the Boat Launch, between Hwy 101 overpass and the Sheraton Hotel) 707-778-4489
Tuesday thru Thursday 10 – 3:30
Friday thru Sunday 8 – 5
- Fuel Dock - GAS Only
- Key Controlled Security Gates
- 167 Slips
- Telephone Service
- Private Restrooms/Showers for boathers
- Plenty of Free Parking for boaters
- Full service utilities, including water, waste pump, 30 AMP electrical service
- Kayak Storage Available
- Day Use: $2.00
- Season Pass - June 1 through May 31: $25.00
- Senior Pass - Sixty-two (62+) and Older - Season: $12.50
Living aboard is not allowed. Staying aboard three consecutive days in a seven-day period is permitted. Monthly rental charge $5.16 per foot per boat or slip size, whichever is greater. The marina public launch facility is adjacent to the harbor.
Kayak Storage Rates
$28.00 per month (3 month minimum). Key Deposit Required.
Slip Rate Schedule
Before you bring your vessel into the slip, the following items must be in our possession:
- First month paid in advance.
- Security deposit equal to one month's rent.
- Gate key deposit, $30.00 per key.
- Application approved by Harbormaster.
- Insurance showing $300,000 liability, listing the City of Petaluma as additional insured.
- Copy of current boat registration.
The monthly rental charge is no longer $5.51 per foot up to 29'-$5.51 per foot, and 30' plus is $5.77 per foot.
Follow this link to Harbor Tides:
Contact InformationAdministrative Offices
320 N McDowell Blvd
Petaluma, CA 94954
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Thursday
General Division Inquiries 707.778.4380
Adults over 55 707.778.4399
Community Gardens 707.778.4380
Facility & Park Reservations 707.778.4380
Parks Maintenance 707.778.4303
Program Registration 707.778.4380
Jan Mandrell 707.778.4383
Supervisor: Facility & Park Rentals, Youth & Preschool Programs
Don Phoenix 707.778.4519
Supervisor: Adult Sports, Field Booking, Marina
Don Streeper 707.778.4399
Coordinator: Adults over 55, Senior Center