- Recreation Facilities and Parks
- Recreation Programs
Petaluma water ways
Where the river that gave our town life connects with a green legacy for future generation.
Petaluma's river of life links our community together through a network of green spaces and gathering spots, small boat landings, and cultural and recreational landmarks along the riverfront.
Linking the vision together is a continuous pedestrian and bicycle path on the riverbank, pausing at neighborhood docks along a sinous water trail.
Look for this Marker!
- Take a self-guided tour: on Foot, by Bike, or by Boat...
- Fund one or more connected projects...
- Keep the vision alive by donating and participating...
- Form a volunteer work party...
- "Adopt" a project and make it happen!
Contact InformationAdministrative Offices
320 N McDowell Blvd
Petaluma, CA 94954
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday - Friday
General Division Inquiries 707.778.4380
Adults over 55 707.778.4399
Community Gardens 707.778.4380
Facility & Park Reservations 707.778.4380
Parks Maintenance 707.778.4303
Program Registration 707.778.4380
Drew Halter (Adult Sports, Field Rentals)
Don Streeper (Adults over 55, Senior Center)
Kara Vorhees (Preschool, Camps, Craft Fair)